One Person Taken to Billings Hospital Following Tuesday Afternoon Fire
One person suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to a local Billings hospital shortly before 1 p.m. on Tuesday, according to Billings Deputy Fire Marshal Trever Schilling.
Firefighters were called to a structure fire at at 633 Grand Ave. No. 1 at 12:56 p.m.
The fire caused moderate smoke damage to the apartment; damage is estimated at $20,000.
The blaze, which was determined accidental, was caused by cooking that was left unattended, according to Schilling.