Billings Bacon Fest
Billings Bacon Fest is an annual tradition in Montana! This food show is centered around the almighty BACON!
Tickets go on sale on Friday 9/29/17 at all Shipton’s Big R locations. Pay $15 at Shipton’s, or pay $20 at the door!
As of last editing of this website, we have confirmed the following restaurants:
- Famous Dave’s – Pulled Pork with Hellfire Pickles
- Montana Jack’s – is keeping their entry a secret for right now!
- Candytown USA – bacon will adorn caramels, chocolates and sprinkled with sea salts
- Radisson Hotel has a new kitchen & a new chef; they are bringing Bacon Wrapped Baby Back Ribs and a second entry of Bacon Tator Tots with Cheese!
- As we get final confirmations of restaurants, we will update this list!
Here’s how Billings Bacon Fest works:
- Save the date on your calendar – 11/11/17 11am – 3pm
- Drive to MetraPark – at the Rimrock Arena
- Buy tickets – you can buy your tickets at any Shipton’s Big R Stores for just $15 – which is awesome, because if you don’t get the tickets at Shipton’s, you will
- Run the risk of the event being sold out
- Be charged $20 at the door.
- So save $5 & get your tickets at Shipton’s Big R in the Heights, Downtown or at the West end location
- Show up hungry & eat to your hearts’ content
- Have a beer with your bacon
- Have more beers and more bacons
- Go home a happy soul and congratulate yourself for a job well done