Friday The 13TH Fears
Just the words alone Friday the 13th put people into panic mode. Do you know the reason for that? Is called Triskaidekaphobia... the fear of the number 13. I personally don't get too worked up or superstitious about today or any Friday the 13th for that matter. A lot of people do and according to a survey by Warner Bros reveals that only 21% of people are superstitious on the Friday the 13th , but 34% of us will still be a little more cautious with everything we do. The survey found the top ten fears for us folks today and just in general. If you have a superstition did it make the list?
Top 10 Fears, Superstitions, and signs of bad luck
1. Breaking a mirror
2. Walking under a ladder
3. Friday the 13th in general... like the whole day
4. Opening an umbrella indoors
5. A black cat crossing your path
6. The sight of a single magpie
7. Spilling salt (if you do that you are suppose to toss some over your shoulder is what I have heard)
8. Placing shoes on the table or on the bed. Weird.
9. Treading on cracks on the pavement
10. Walking over three drains