Kiss Your Mama For Garth Tickets On Kiss FM
We may not play Garth Brooks on Kiss FM, but all of us are excited that he’s coming back to Billings and we KNOW we have listeners who want tickets to the show. If you don’t want to roll the dice with this contest and want to ensure you have your seats for the June 10th show, get them online at Tickets.com/Garth this Friday, May 5th, at 10 a.m. The smart thing to do would be to preregister your account so that you are ready to grab your tickets as fast as possible as soon as they’re available. Every second you’re fumbling around for a credit card or confirming an e-mail address is putting you further and further back. Click here to pre-register your account.
Now… On to the freebies!
Since Mother’s Day is only a couple weeks away, we’re giving you a chance to get your Mom hooked up with some free tickets to see Garth at the Rimrock Auto Arena. The only way to enter is by following the instructions below:
- If you haven’t already done so, like us on Facebook
- If you don’t already have one, create an account at 971kissfm.com
- Post a pic of you Kissin’ your Mama on your Facebook page (make it public so we can see).
- Use the hash tag #KissMamaForGarth
- Tag 97.1 Kiss FM on the photo
- Post on our wall so we know and let us know that you’re participating so we can check out your photo.
Do the above and you’ll get one entry into the contest. The drawing will happen on Thursday morning, May 11th at approximately 7:15 a.m. with Kris and Kaitlyn.
Here are things you can do to improve your odds of winning. You do not need to do all of these, but each one you do will get a bonus entry in the contest.
- Bonus entry if Mom is wearing a cowboy hat in the photo you posted in step 3
- Bonus entry if you or your Mom is holding anything that says “97.1 Kiss FM”
- Bonus entry if your Mom is wearing a Garth Brooks T-Shirt
- Up to 5 Bonus Entries if you also create a video that shows us how great your Mom is! – This video is in addition to your photo, not in place of. We will rate the video on a scale of 1 to 5. A four star movie will get you four additional entries.
All standard Townsquare Media rules and eligibility requirements apply to this contest. “Mom” doesn’t have to be your biological mother, but can simply be the person you want to celebrate on Mother’s Day.