The Housing Expert
"IRET Properties - This is Home."
Founded in 1970
IRET Properties has offered quality apartment-community living in many desirable locations throughout the Midwest for over 40 years. We understand the importance of extending a highly professional level of service to all of our community members—service that adds value to their lives and turns their apartment into a home. IRET Properties, This is Home.
Questions The Housing Expert Can Answer:
1. What do I need for the application process with IRET? We need you to fill out an application for each person over 18 who will be living in the apartment. Each applicant will need to provide their Social Security number, proof of income and will have to sign their application.
2. What do you check when you process my application? We obtain a copy of your credit report and a background check. Anyone with a felony cannot live at an IRET property. We also will check rental references and you must submit proof of income showing that you make 2.5 times the rent per month.
3. My credit score is not so great, what can I do? IRET Properties can offer you some options regarding your credit score, including paying a higher security deposit or obtaining a guarantor.
4. I have a pet. What are my options? Some of the IRET Properties in Billings accept pets. Olympic Village and Castlerock both accept dogs and cats. Country Meadows accepts cats. Just give the complexes a call for more details.
5. How long a lease do I need to sign? We offer 6 or 12 month leases.