The ‘Most-Clicked’ Montana State Headlines – Week of February 9th
Here’s a look at some of the biggest stories trending in Montana.
- I know I’m getting a bit ahead of myself, but could Bozeman be a possible host of the 2026 Winter Olympics? That gives us only 12 years to make it happen if it’s true. I can’t believe 2026 is only 12 years away!
Read More: Could Bozeman Host the 2026 Winter Olympics? | http://mooseradio.com/could-bozeman-host-the-2026-winter-olympics/?trackback=tsmclip
- Many states in the U.S. are contemplating at a ban on wearable tech, notably the upcoming wearable computing device Google Glass. Will Montana be one of them?
Read More: Aaron “Tallest DJ” Traylor | PopCrush 97.1 | http://popcrush971.com/will-montana-consider-a-ban-on-google-glass/
- While some of us in Missoula are dreading even the thought of stepping outside in these below-zero temperatures, one brave local is enduring potential frost bite to put (hopefully) the last of our winter snow fall to good use.
Read More: Aaron “Tallest DJ” Traylor – 107.5 Zoo FM | http://1075zoofm.com/amazing-missoula-made-snow-sculpture-will-make-your-jaw-drop/
- Join the Gallatin Fairgrounds Foundation at their annual fundraiser on Friday, February 7th! It’s a Mexican Fiesta in the Fairgrounds Building #3 followed by a live and silent auction beginning at 5:30pm
Read More: Bozeman News – The Moose 95.1 FM | http://mooseradio.com/gallatin-fairgrounds-foundation-annual-fundraiser-a-live-and-silent-auction/
- I think it might be safe to say I’ve tried all the local Chinese spots in Billings, yet, much like going to a perfume counter, if you take in too much you begin to be desensitized by what is good and what is not so good. So, with that said, help a hungry brother out…
Read More: Aaron “Tallest DJ” Traylor | PopCrush 97.1 | http://popcrush971.com/where-is-the-best-chinese-food-in-billings/
- It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Things start to get a little depressing around this time of year for Missoulians with cabin fever, seasonal depression, oh, and that part about being single. Are you fed up with the same day-in-day-out routine, grasping the same bottle of wine cooler, and hanging out with the same people wearing different clothes and spouting off the same lame pick-up lines? Are you starting to ask yourself where are all of the (preferably un-attached) Valentines in Missoula?
Read More: Aaron “Tallest DJ” Traylor – 107.5 Zoo FM | http://1075zoofm.com/singles-in-missoula-montana/
- Because permits are required for private floats on this majestic site don’t wait too long or you may miss your chance. Information inside.
Read More: Bozeman News – The Moose 95.1 FM | http://mooseradio.com/applications-for-smith-river-are-due-feb-20/
- So . . . at your family reunion did you happen to notice your first cousin has gotten kinda hot? And you know, considering you are both still single . . . maybe it’s time to GET ‘ER DONE? Well, it’s actually not as illegal than you think. Here’s a quick run down on cousin marriage laws in America, and if you can legally hook-up with them in Montana State.
Read More: Aaron “Tallest DJ” Traylor – 107.5 Zoo FM | http://1075zoofm.com/is-it-ok-to-marry-your-cousin-in-montana-state-kind-of-yeah/
- Bozeman motorists are notorious for not fully preparing their cars in the morning for the commute during the winter. How many times have you seen the “one side of the windshield brush off” driving down the street?
Read More: Bozeman News – The Moose 95.1 FM | http://mooseradio.com/check-your-headlights-man-2/
- Shazam is an indispensable smart phone app that allows users to quickly identity songs just by letting it listen to a few seconds of whatever is playing. Say you are in the mall, and you hear a track that you just have to learn more about…simple, just fire up Shazam and the service will find the artist and title, even a download link from iTunes.
Read More: Aaron “Tallest DJ” Traylor | PopCrush 97.1 | http://popcrush971.com/what-song-is-montana-state-shazam-ing-the-most-in-february/