KISS FM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ALEXA-ENABLED DEVICES
Kiss FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You can listen live to Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning, get news & weather, plus all of today's hits on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Kiss FM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Kiss FM. Tap on the station logo to get to the Kiss FM skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Kiss FM skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Kiss FM.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com