Billings Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
It's easy to assume that everyone has a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, either at your house or with family and friends. But there are some folks who maybe don't have family nearby. Maybe they are new to the area. Maybe they can't afford or don't have the time to travel far to be with friends or family. Maybe they just don't want to spend all day cooking and doing dishes on Thanksgiving.
Dining out options are going to be pretty slim, as 90% of the restaurants I called today reported they are going to be closed on Thanksgiving. Here's who I could find that will be open:
- Perkins Family Restaurants. The downtown and west end locations will be open until 2 PM on Thanksgiving.
- IHOP is open until 3 PM on Thanksgiving.
- Cracker Barrel will be open normal hours.
- Denny's will be open.
- TEN at the Northern is hosting a special Thanksgiving menu and opens at noon.
- The Montana Club will be open from 11 AM to 7 PM with a Thanksgiving special along with their extensive regular menu.
I called a number of pizza places (Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Pizza Ranch) and they are all closed. I also called around to some of Billings' well known Chinese and Asian restaurants, and everyone I spoke to said they will be closed.
If you know of any other dining options that will be open on Thanksgiving, let us know in the Comments.