How to Order a Starbucks “Chai-der” AKA Your New Fav Fall Drink
What is chai-der, exactly? It's pretty much exactly what it sounds like - chai tea-apple cider.
Sounds simple enough right? WRONG! I've never heard of this drink before, but it combines two of my favorite drinks, a chai tea and apple cider. Does that not sound like Fall in a cup?
So how's it made? Well, like most secret menu items, it's not going to be an easy breezy order. And that's because there's a million ways to make it. According to Delish, here are ALL the ways you can order yourself a chai-der -
- Order a Caramel Apple Spice and substitute half of the Cinnamon Dolce syrup for chai concentrate.
- Order a Steamed Apple Juice with two pumps of Cinnamon Dolce syrup and two pumps of chai concentrate.
- Order a Steamed Apple Juice with two to four pumps of chai concentrate.
- Order a Chai Latte and substitute apple juice for the milk.
- Order a Teavana brewed chai tea (not the Chai Latte — just the brewed tea!) with half water and half Steamed Apple Juice. Optional: Add a pump or two of Cinnamon Dolce syrup.
So depending on how sweet you like your drinks you can switch up the recipe with these options.