It’s Boating Season — Here’s Some Good Etiquette Reminders
The sun is out and the temperatures are getting to the point of unbearable! Get your boat and hit the river or the lake! But, before you head out take a look at the list of boating etiquette that Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks has posted on their website. No one wants to be 'that guy or gal' at the boat ramp!
- Organize gear and load boats before approaching the ramp.
- Inflate and rig rafts away from the ramp.
- Be aware of the space available at the launch area and use only what you need.
- Rig and unrig fishing rods away from the ramp.
- Once in the water, clear the launch area as soon as possible.
- When taking out, leave