It’s National Cheeseburger Day
There has been lots of talk lately about the various meat alternative burgers out there. For those of you who are into that stuff, more power to ya. I'll be honest though... nothing beats a hot, juicy, beefy, cheesy, greasy cheeseburger. Today is a great day to hit up your favorite burger joint because it's National Cheeseburger Day!
You've got a lot of options for great burgers around Billings. Here are a few of my top picks:
- The Burger Dive. Yes, it gets pretty crowded and parking can be a challenge, but this multiple award-winning burger joint has awesome burgers. Get the standard with American cheese and bacon, or get crazy with one of their tasty specialty burgers.
- Five Guys. A "fast casual" joint on the West End. I really like their cheeseburgers and they have free peanuts while you wait. They make killer milkshakes too.
- Fuddruckers. Home of the "worlds greatest hamburgers", Fudds is a longtime Billings favorite and the kids like feeding the ducks while we're there. Unfortunately, the Heights location permanently closed a while back. Sad face.
- Mooya. Located in front of Ross on King Ave, I really like their burgers and the homemade, fresh-cut fries are super good too. Today Mooya has the world's largest potato truck on-site and are giving away free burgers if you get their mobile app.
- Uberbrew. One of my favorite downtown spots. They make a pretty mean burger and nothing goes better with a juicy cheeseburger than one of Uberbrew's frosty beverages.
I've probably missed a few. Feel free to add to the list on the Comments section.