Red Lodge Christmas Stroll THIS Weekend
I've been waiting since last December for this years Red Lodge Christmas Stroll and I can't believe it is this weekend already! This Friday and Saturday, December 1 and 2, are the dates for the 2017 stroll. The event is completely FREE so bundle up the whole family and come out early. There will be treats in every store, which will be open late each night so maybe bring your Christmas shopping list, too! Here are some of the events on the schedule of events as seen on the Christmas Stroll Facebook page - head there for a full list!
- Friday 5:20PM - Lantern Walk starting at Library through downtown.
- Friday 6:00PM - Blade Parade with Santa's arrival.
- Saturday 6:00PM and 7:30PM Red Lodge Dancers
- Saturday 6:00PM to 9:00PM Sisters on the Fly vintage trailers, 11th Street near the Pollard Hotel.
- Both Friday & Saturday 6:30PM to 9:00PM free sleigh rides from Beartooth Wagon & Sleight Rides
Santa will be at the Elks Lodge both nights, 6:30 to 8:30PM. Many activities throughout downtown Red Lodge as well, including Tricksy the Elf and the Grinches.
It will be in the low 30s on Friday night and Saturday night so bundle up in your best caps and gloves!!