Tour de Fleur 2018 Is Coming!
Now that it feel more like Spring in the Magic City, the activities are really starting to unfold and we couldn't be more excited about that.
If you love women, spring and riding a bike then THIS is the perfect event for you!
Tour de Fleur 2018 will happen Sunday, May 6, 2018 at Shiloh Crossing. with bike decorating and Festivities starting at noon.
Long Ride (5 Miles) begins at 1:15 pm and Shorter ride (1.5) at 1:30 pm.
Want to ride but you don't have a bike? No worries! They have a number of bikes for rent for this event.
Things To Know:
- Festivities start at noon at Shiloh Crossing. There will be live music by Song Dog Serenade, bike decorating, announcement of the Participant Honoree and Raffle drawings. Plus some food to try from Your Pie, Rio Sabinas, and Levity.
- Please wear your bike helmet. We want everyone to ride safely, so helmets are required for this event. If you don't have a helmet, we will have helmets for sale near the bike decorating area.
- Please bring a lock. We want your bike to be secure, too- so please bring a lock to lock your bike during the celebration in the bike coral.
- Please bring your flowers. We are expecting a large turnout! Please decorate your bike before the event, or bring flowers with you to decorate your bike at the tent. We will have some extra flowers to put finishing touches on your masterpiece, but we want to be sure there is enough to go around.
- Bring your money. We have great raffle prizes, a silent auction, and food trucks by Candy Town & Big Guy BBQ. Plus all the Shops at Shiloh.
We hope to see you there!